With so many resources available to help people improve their presentation and communication skills, what makes Couragio stand out?
Our Workshops and Coaching Sessions are a combination of instruction and practical application, and are designed to quickly improve identified challenges and opportunities.
Over our 20+ years of communication consulting, we’ve fine-tuned our approach to focus on helping clients develop the 3 areas that matter most to effective communication:
While helping you adopt public speaking ‘best practices’, we’ll also be fostering your individual style. Your delivery will be authentic, unique and believable.
- Reduce distracting behaviors in your communication, such as speaking too fast, unnecessary gestures and movements, verbal fillers, non-committal language, lack of eye contact and monotone delivery.
- Discover and fine-tune your own style of presenting based on your strengths and personality.
Reframing your mindset, using calming techniques, focused practice and our supportive guidance will have you feeling more confident in your communication skills. Your audience will see, hear and feel the difference.
- Change your mindset about public speaking, presentations, and overall communication
- Learn techniques to reduce stress and anxiety
- Receive honest feedback and expert tips
- Practice in a safe and supportive setting that fosters self-confidence
- Prepare to handle tough questions and interruptions
- Manage your performance environment to prevent or handle technical or other problems/changes
- Learn how to be flexible and adaptable
Great speakers not only deliver their message, but they also connect to the audience. Through learned techniques and practice with our Coach, you’ll experience powerful audience engagement in your own delivery.
- Adapt your message and delivery to different audiences
- Learn techniques for opening a presentation
- Learn how to effectively emphasize your point
- Learn tips on how to be engaging and memorable
- Learn how to use visual aids and slides that enhance your message
- Learn how to read audience reactions